Saturday 16 February 2013

Fibre Broadband Singapore - What To Ask Before You Sign Any Singapore Fibre Broadband Contract

  1. Cost
    • 4 Types of One-Time Fees (Naming varies according to ISP)
      1. Service Installation Fee
      2. Service Activation Fee
      3. ONT Collection Fee
      4. Fibre Termination Charge
  2. Wireless Router
    • Does the ISP provide free Wireless Router?
    • Is the free Wireless Router Dual Band(2.4GHz & 5.0GHz) or Single Band(2.4GHz Only)?
    • Can I upgrade to a better Wireless Router by paying the difference?
    • If I can upgrade, which brand and model are available?
    • If I already have a good enough Wireless Router or I want to get a preferred Wireless Router myself, can I opt for No Free Wireless Router for a rebate?
  3. Bundle Services
    • Are all the Bundle Services free throughout the contract period or free till a predetermined date before the contract period end?
    • Is there any one-time or hidden fee for any of these Bundle Services?
    • If any of the Bundle Services is not free throughout the contract period and/or has one-time fee, can I opt out or customize the bundle?

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for posting the great information. I hope you spent lot of time for update this Blog. http://www.fibertech.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very good for readers and very informative….about Singapore Fibre

    ReplyDelete